Personal Finance Week In Review – May 8
The first week since launching Spending It is already over. Boy the weeks fly by!! Every Friday, SpendIt and I will provide a Personal Finance Week in Review. We will cover the highlights in personal finance news, including a recap of what we covered on Spending It and highlights from the personal finance blog community.
This week SpendIt and I tried to build the foundation of Spending It . We wrote several posts about our philosophy on saving money, including a great article all about SpendIt. If you missed these articles, check them out now.
With less than a week left before my wife and I travel to France I wrote a Currency Exchange For Travel Guide. I have been reading a lot about how to save money traveling to Europe. I will be writing more article about my trip to France.
Well, enough about us. The other personal finance bloggers wrote lots of great articles this week. Here are some articles that you should read.
- Fiscal Fizzle wrote Is It Better for One of Both Parents to Work
- Christian Personal Finance wrote Importance of Financial Planning
- Five Cent Nickel wrote Off the Grid and Into the Future
- Lazy Man and Money wrote Save Money on Cell Phones
- My Two Dollars wrote Drastically Reduce Your Expenses Today
Have a great weekend!!Tags: Personal Finance Articles, Personal Finance Blog